To date I have not received an accurate count of how many people are dealing with this disease. As soon as I do I will let you know.
Here is what I do know as fact.
1. It is highly contagious and has no incubation period. Basically what happens is that once you have been exposed to it, you have it. There is no vaccination available to prevent it.
2. The disease causes people to do things they would have never done before for no apparent reason at all and they become very secretive about what they’re doing.
3. It has been noted that people infected with the disease cannot be cured, there are no medications as of yet to stop it.
4. It does cause people to be very happy and they have been observed smiling quite often.
Who Might Contract This:
1. Anyone who is breathing is not safe from the disease.
2. It is being seen in people of all ages, so no one is immune.
Things That May Happen If You Have This Disease:
1. If you have the disease you may go around with lots of quarters in your pockets and place them in parking meters where cars are parked….the cars are not yours but it won’t matter to you.
2. You may make dozens of sandwiches and bag them up with a piece of fruit, head to an area where homeless people congregate and pass out the bags.
3. You might go through your closets and begin removing the clothes you seldom if ever wear and donate them to a shelter or organization.
4. It has been noted that people with the disease have been known to secretly adopt a family in their area and surprise them on birthdays, holidays, days that aren’t even special with gifts, food, clothing and the like. Highly odd to do for a family you don’t know. You will feel elated every time you secretly visit their porch.
5. You may find yourself reaching out to your neighbors and saying hello or waving for no apparent reason at all.
6. People with the disease have been seen at the grocery store, switching places with someone in the check-out line, so that those people go first.
7. If you have the disease, and if you are at the gas station, you may have the urge to pay $10 – $20 dollars toward the price of gas needed by the person waiting in line behind you. The disease causes you to be unable to resist this urge.
8. If you see someone paying for a strangers meal you will know they have the disease. Now, if you saw this happen you will feel compelled to follow suit and pay for a strangers meal yourself.
9. This disease is known to cause people to visit nursing homes, homeless shelters, animals shelters, hospitals and doing nice things for free and for no apparent reason at all.
10. If you have this disease, it is being suggested that you pass it along. In fact, be encouraged to infect as many people as you can. The world will be better for it!!!